Frequently Asked Questions
Strategies and general trading
- Can an average guy like me with a moderate understanding of the Forex market make a full time living with this program?
- Can I trade part-time?
- How can I achieve consistency with my trading?
- How can I figure out the perfect balance between fear and greed?
- How can I identify entry signals that will return a profit?
- How can I make a consistently increasing equity curve?
- How do I adapt to ever changing market conditions in order to make profits consistently?
- How do I avoid getting into “bad” trades on occasion?
- How do I build up my ability to be a patient trader?
- How do I know where to place my stop losses?
- How do I know which currency pairs are most likely to yield a profit?
- How do I obtain the proper focus to be successful with all the options out there?
- How do I perform swing trades consistently with an accuracy of 80% or better, each time?
- How do I stop losing trades?
- How long will it take a learner to be proficient in Forex trading?
- Is it better to trade everyday or just 1-2 good trades per week?
- Is there such a thing as a “Holy Grail” trading system?
- Is trading an art or a science?
- What is the most efficient way to time entry and exit?
- What’s the best method for the highest potential to profit?
- When trading, what is the best indicator (signal) that will say get out of this trade
- Where do the losses go when I lose a trade and where does the profit come from when I win a trade in the Forex markets?
- Why does the market reverse when I take a trade?